1. It is an ideal tool for toning muscles, getting rid of problem areas and flabbiness, creating a toned and elastic body. Exercises with a fitness elastic band help to work qualitatively on the muscles of the thighs, buttocks, arms, shoulders, chest, abdomen and back.
2. It is a very compact and lightweight inventory. You can take it with you on a trip, to the gym or outdoors. It fits easily into your bag and doesn't take up much space.
3. The advantage of all resistance bands is a uniform load along the entire trajectory of stretching without "dead zones". In addition, you can easily control the load yourself by simply adjusting the level of stretch: stronger or weaker.
4. Fitness rubber bands are ideal for low impact workouts without stress on joints and connective tissues. For example, with such an expander, you can work very efficiently on the hips and buttocks without lunges and squats, which are not recommended for knee problems.
5. Training with elastic bands is suitable for those who are not allowed to exercise with additional weight due to the load on the spine.
6. Fitness rubber bands have several levels of resistance, so you can adjust the load based on your capabilities. Alternatively, you can wear two bands at the same time and increase the load on the target muscles.
7. You can perform with training bands almost any classical exercise, while the resistance of the rubber will increase the load at times. Put on an expander while doing squats and get additional stress on the gluteal muscles.
8. Best resistance bands are becoming more and more popular in home fitness programs. For example, in the new training complex, Otumn Calabres actively uses them in exercises for the whole body.
9. Workout bands are very effective for working out the gluteus muscles. Moreover, you will tone and round the buttocks without swinging the quads.